Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Resolutions...

One of my many New Year's resolutions, I always make way too many, is to keep a journal of our family! I have failed miserably in past years, but I'm rededicated and excited to get this blog up and running again!
The last update was about two and a half years ago, so let's get up to date. We've added one more player to team Eichelberger, Miles. He just turned one and is such a joy and blessing in our lives. We are in the process of short saling our home, we should find out this week if it will all go through. Stressful and exciting at the same time! I've had anxiety about packing up this house since we put it on the market and haven't done anything about it! If all goes through, we will have two weeks to pack up and get out!! New subject please!
Summer is 4 and in her second year of preschool. She will be a kindergardener come August! Keaton will be three on February 11. I'm still working up the patience to potty train. Every box of diapers I buy, I swear it's the last one! And sweet little Miles! He just might be my favorite child right now...he can't talk yet! He is a boy all the way, he already makes sound effects when he's playing with his hotwheels!
And that's us in a nutshell! May the blogs continue and let the good times roll!!

No comments:

Post a Comment