Thursday, May 21, 2009

A Little Update





Now that Keaton is 3 and 1/2 months, I thought I would do an update. It's official, I am a stay-at-home-mom! Today I turned my name tag and badge to the JW Marriott. I will miss those great employee room rates and that's about it!!

Keaton could not be any cuter. Danny says he has a crush on me cuz he just stares and smiles at me. I just eat it up and try to savor each moment, I know how fast it goes!

Summer, oh Summer! She is so much fun and such a girl! Singing and dancing and high-pitched screams. You can't help but have a smile on your face when she is around!

We are headed to San Diego next week for the Mud Run - it should be fun! Maybe I'll get some pictures up of that before the year is over :)

1 comment:

  1. yeah! you updated! what adorable kids, i think it's about time we get together so i can meet keaton! i keep wanting to try that mud run, maybe next year:)...

    ReplyDelete